This is a 14-credit hour online distance learning course. This course is designed as a tool to provide Division I and Division II CILB Contractors general education as well as being designed to meet the requirements of 61G4-15.006 (3) to reduce the amount of the required bond or letter of credit requirement by fifty percent (50%). This course provides instruction on important financial principles, business management, and overall responsible business practices. Additionally, relevant construction related Florida Statues and Administrative Rules are thoroughly reviewed.
GET YOUR CERTIFICATE INSTANTLY UPON COMPLETING THIS COURSE !!
- Instant Course Access – Link to the course and log in instructions will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase. You can also access all your courses by logging into “My Account” with your email and password you create when enrolling.
- Online Distant Learing Course – Complete the course in the comfort of your own home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Android and iOS Compatible – Our courses are mobile friendly! You can complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
- Self-Paced – Watch each video at your own pace. If you are not able to watch an entire video at one time, don’t worry. When you log back into the course you can finish watching where you left off. The quizzes after each video are not timed, so you can take all the time you need.
- Instant Certificate of Completion – When you have completed the course (watched all videos in their entirety and passed all quizzes) you may download your certificate.
- 1 Year of Access – You will have access to the course for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- State Approved Course – Our DBPR provider ID is PVD1516